Wedding planning can cause an overload of stress. From picking the perfect dress, venue, honeymoon destination, and even choosing your bridesmaids can be stressful. But it doesn’t all have to be. Skyblueprint.com is giving you the ultimate guide to a stress free wedding. With this guide, your wedding day is sure to be one to remember- just without the stress.
These days, social media is the hub of daily life. Pet pictures. Status updates. Location tags. Images of yesterday’s dinner. It’s all on Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram and many other social media or blogging platforms. Should you need ideas for just about anything associated with planning your wedding – jewelry, travel suggestions, planning advice, cakes – just visit our Pinterest page! We update almost daily on a vast variety of topics. It really is your one stop for a plethora of wedding-related suggestions. Follow us today!
The traditional marriage proposal begins with a man getting on one knee and asking for her hand in marriage. However, more and more women are starting to take the initiative, and pop the BIG question first. This has many asking – should a women propose marriage? The Huffington Post article What People Really Think About Women Popping the Question explains what people initially believe when they see a woman proposing marriage to a man and why.
**Photo courtesy of pinterest.com
It is important to look your absolute best on your wedding day, but you have to do it while making sure to not outshine your bride. Choosing the perfect tuxedo, shoes, and even haircut might be a hard decision to make on your own. But – not to worry! TheKnot.com presents an abundance of wedding day fashion advice in their article – 6 Fashion Rules for Groom.
The bachelor party is probably the best part about the wedding planning process for the groom. As some would say – it’s his last bit of freedom . So how do you make it epic? I mean – REALLY epic?
There are a million different places to have a bachelor party, so how will you decide? If you need a little help, The Plunge is giving the top 10 Bachelor Party Locations in North America. Check it out!
Giving a speech at a wedding can sometime be tough. But it shouldn’t be if you’re the groom. It’s your wedding, what can possibly go wrong? But if you find yourself struggling to find just the right words, here are 10 speech writing rules from The Plunge to keep nestled in your mind when you’re writing it.
**Photo courtesy of mode20.co.uk
Weddings aren’t always all about the bride. It is super important that the groom gets to have his way as well. Why not start with the tuxedo? TheKnot.com’s article How to Personalize Your Tuxedo provides a few fashion pointers to ensure that your tuxedo is just as stunning as you. After all, you are the second most important person on your wedding day. So be sure to add a little bit of YOU!
In case you didn’t know, Belize is a small coastal country in Central America. After reviewing and featuring dozens upon dozens of honeymoon or vacation destinations, we’ve found that Belize is a lesser-known treasure. It’s easy to get to and very affordable. So when considering your perfect honeymoon spot – why not put Belize on your list?
Here are ten facts that you probably didn’t know about this very cool country:
- As of February, 2016, the Belize currency exchange is extremely easy for American visitors. The Belize dollar is locked at $2 Belize for every $1 USD. Basically – you double your money. So it’s pretty simple to see how much something costs in USD when you go shopping.
- Almost everyone speaks English in Belize; it’s the only English language-speaking country in Central America. While English is the official language of Belize, Kriol is the language that the natives all speak as well. So save your money on that online Spanish class. You’ll be able to communicate just fine!
- The climate is always just right! With an average yearly temperature of 84° F (29°C), it’s always warm, yet still comfortable. Costal sea breezes along with jungle rain forests keep you cool even in the hottest summer months. Even in winter (November-March) the temperature in Belize rarely falls below 60°F (16°C), while the summer (May-September) is around 86°F (30°C). Worried about your hair frizzing? Humidity is also fairly consistent at around 85 percent. Overall, the climate is pretty much near perfect. So don’t pack your boots or mittens. It’s all flip-flops and shorts.
- Like cats? I mean – really BIG cats? Belize has the only Jaguar reserve in the world, otherwise known as Cockscomb Basin Wildlife sanctuary.
- Like fast food? Sorry, you may be out of luck. Popular franchises such as McDonalds, KFC and Burger King cannot be found. You’ll have to stick with fresh local food and great weather. A typical Belizean lunch might include tamales, meat pies, seafood, cassava, garnaches (fried tortillas with beans, cheese and sauce), panades (fried maize shells with beans or fish), chirmole (soup), coleslaw, escabeche (onion soup) and vegetables
- Do you snorkel or scuba dive? The Barrier Reef is Belize’s top tourist destination and in 2014, it attracted over 300,000 visitors, which is about the same as the official population of the country. The reef is also vital to Belize’s fishing industry.
- Are you a bird watcher? Over 540 species of our little feathered friends have been recorded in Belize.
- Get your monkey on! Belize’s Black Howler Monkeys are one of the top 10 loudest animals in the world.
- There are two seasons in Belize – rainy season (May to November) and dry season (February to May).
- Whale sharks, which are harmless to humans, are also spotted in Belize waters. The best time to watch for them is in the spring. Whale sharks are actually quite gentle and can be playful with divers. See? Not all sharks are man-eaters. The biggest risk associated with swimming with whale sharks is being accidentally hit with one of their big tail fins. Keep your eyes open!
Have we peaked your interest about Belize? Feel free to contact our friend Lara at RomanticTravelBelize.com to arrange for the honeymoon or vacation of a lifetime.
Need an idea for your honeymoon? After all, you’ve picked out your rings (or have you?), your wedding dress, the color that you’re making the bridesmaids wear, a menu designed to please EVERYONE, and hundreds of other details that you never even though about. But after it’s all over – where will you go?
Check out our Pinterest board – Favorite Places and Spaces. We add to it every day, so be sure to visit frequently
[pin_board url="https://www.pinterest.com/weddingringblog/favorite-places-spaces/" size="custom" image_width="100" board_width="900" board_height="450"]