When it comes to selecting your wedding band for the BIG Day – you’ve got serious options with Novell!
If you live near Chicago, come visit our Bridal Jewelry Guru Howard during Steve Quick Jeweler’s Wedding Band Trunk Show (October 18 – 20, 2019).
Not sure how to select the right wedding band? Howard will happily guide you.
Keep in mind that nearly all Novell precious metal wedding bands can be made in different metals and widths?
Howard can also show you our new collection of Altrom wedding bands – alternative metal designs created with black zirconium, meteorite, titanium and carbon fiber. Many are a mixed with yellow or rose gold for a look like no other!
So, if your wedding is next year – or just around the corner – now is the time to start shopping!
Howard is only at this event in Chicago a few times a year, so don’t miss out.
See you there!
Steve Quick Jeweler
2471 N Clark St.
Chicago, IL 60614
Can’t make it? Steve Quick Jeweler is an authorized Novell wedding band retailer. They have our best styles on display year round.
More about Novell Wedding Bands
Thirty-one years of award winning wedding band designs – trending and changing like the people who wear them.
Novell Select represents the very best and most popular work we’ve done by combining bands from our Max Patrick, Z*ART, NQP, and core Novell Collections.
With over 20,000 wedding band designs in our catalogue of work, we’ve streamlined the selection process by cherry picking styles and creating groups.
• INSIDE OUT bands are one color on the inside and another on the outside. For example, signature designs for men are typically rose gold on the inside and white gold or platinum on the outside. This ever-expanding category is one of our most popular and offers designs from uncomplicated to intricate. For manufacturing and plating reasons, INSIDE OUT bands are only available in precious metal.
• COLORS is a blend of designs that are popular in yellow, rose, two- or three-tone gold. Everyday jewelry is being redefined in bursts of color. And wedding bands are no exception. This is our fastest growing category!
• DIAMOND bands bring stone to precious metal. Whether understated or serious-statement designs, somewhere in this collection is a band for that distinctive men’s diamond band customer. Many of the DIAMOND designs are available as alloy or silver samples.
• ORGANICS are hand-forged-background textures that can be put on Novell precious-metal bands. From sand to lava, tree bark to ravine, supple to severe, organics speaks to those who identify with one of the many moods of Mother Earth
• CIRCLES bands are stackable in groups or used as spacers. Shapes and textures are made by machine and by hand with over thirty choices and so many combinations that you – or your customer – will never really have to make up their mind. Diversity is a state of jewelry.
• Our TOP 20 wedding band designs literally never go out of style. See a design but want it in a different width? How about a different finish? Or maybe even add diamonds, change them or take them away? Just ask! Almost all wedding band designs can be made in platinum, palladium or gold.
• TRENDING are the top selling designs in the SELECT Collection. As real-world trending of styles changes, so does this collection, although a lot of our most popular designs stand the test of time. Excellence is always in fashion.
• ALTROm is a special alternative metal collection and the result of our affiliation with HEAVY STONE RINGS in Utah. It includes bands made from diverse materials such as wood, cobalt, carbon fiber, titanium, etc., often combined with precious metal.