Getting married in 2020? It’s never too early to shop for wedding bands.
Even if you have an upcoming September or October wedding, there’s still plenty of time to order your bridal jewelry.
During this summer and fall, Novell will be a featured designer at select Diamonds Direct shows.
So, if you live in Cleveland, Oklahoma City and Virginia Beach, you’ll be able to take advantage of special pricing on Novell wedding bands in July (see store for more details).
Should you live near Charlotte or San Antonio, Novell will a featured designer for late Fall events as well.
Keep checking back for more details.
In addition to special pricing, a Novell bridal jewelry expert will be present as well. They’ll be able to answer all of your questions about metal selection and design specifications.
Want to create a design of your own? Ask how Novell’s Custom Shop can help bring your vision into reality.
Below are the upcoming Diamonds Direct show dates featuring Novell:
July 19 – July 21, 2019
Diamonds Direct Cleveland
2101 Richmond Rd,
Beachwood, OH 44122
July 26 – July 28, 2019
Diamonds Direct Oklahoma City
5521 N Pennsylvania Ave.
Oklahoma City, OK 73112
Diamonds Direct Virginia Beach
4452 Virginia Beach Blvd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23462
November 22 – November 24, 2019
Diamonds Direct Charlotte
4521 Sharon Rd Suite 101
Charlotte, NC 28211
December 6 – December 8, 2019
Diamonds Direct San Antonio
The Shops at La Cantera
15900 La Cantera Pkwy Building 18
San Antonio, TX 78256
More about Novell Wedding Bands
Thirty-one years of award winning wedding band designs – trending and changing like the people who wear them.
Novell Select represents the very best and most popular work we’ve done by combining bands from our Max Patrick, Z*ART, NQP, and core Novell Collections.
With over 20,000 wedding band designs in our catalogue of work, we’ve streamlined the selection process by cherry picking styles and creating groups.
• INSIDE OUT bands are one color on the inside and another on the outside. For example, signature designs for men are typically rose gold on the inside and white gold or platinum on the outside. This ever-expanding category is one of our most popular and offers designs from uncomplicated to intricate. For manufacturing and plating reasons, INSIDE OUT bands are only available in precious metal.
• COLORS is a blend of designs that are popular in yellow, rose, two- or three-tone gold. Everyday jewelry is being redefined in bursts of color. And wedding bands are no exception. This is our fastest growing category!
• DIAMOND bands bring stone to precious metal. Whether understated or serious-statement designs, somewhere in this collection is a band for that distinctive men’s diamond band customer. Many of the DIAMOND designs are available as alloy or silver samples.
• ORGANICS are hand-forged-background textures that can be put on Novell precious-metal bands. From sand to lava, tree bark to ravine, supple to severe, organics speaks to those who identify with one of the many moods of Mother Earth
• CIRCLES bands are stackable in groups or used as spacers. Shapes and textures are made by machine and by hand with over thirty choices and so many combinations that you – or your customer – will never really have to make up their mind. Diversity is a state of jewelry.
• Our TOP 20 wedding band designs literally never go out of style. See a design but want it in a different width? How about a different finish? Or maybe even add diamonds, change them or take them away? Just ask! Almost all wedding band designs can be made in platinum, palladium or gold.
• TRENDING are the top selling designs in the SELECT Collection. As real-world trending of styles changes, so does this collection, although a lot of our most popular designs stand the test of time. Excellence is always in fashion.
• ALTROm is a special alternative metal collection and the result of our affiliation with HEAVY STONE RINGS in Utah. It includes bands made from diverse materials such as wood, cobalt, carbon fiber, titanium, etc., often combined with precious metal.
What is Novell’s Custom Shop?
Novell is extremely excited to introduce our new Custom Shop division, where our state of the art manufacturing facility brings the independent retail jeweler an easy way to say – “Yes, I can custom make that for you.”
Custom Shop offers 3D printing, so your customers can try on their jewelry before it’s put into production. Here are more Custom Shop capabilities:
• We provide price quotes and CAD renderings within forty-eight hours for customer approval.
• Finished pieces are delivered within three to four weeks.
• Every creation is 100% made in America, so there’s no waiting for your order to arrive from overseas.
• Our domestic manufacturing muscle, with casting facilities, an extensive machine shop, and a skilled hand fabricating staff, gives our authorized retailers a clear path to market advantage.
• Some of our other technologies include casting, mold making, machine fabricating, finishing, setting, jewelry work, restoration, engraving, braiding and plating.
Interested retailers can call 888-668-3551 for more information.
Are you a consumer wanting to have a piece of jewelry custom made? Please contact one of our authorized retailers and tell them you want Custom Shop to make your jewelry dream come true.
Make it easy on your jeweler, and give them a copy of our informative brochure.
Below are actual designs specially created by Custom Shop.