Get a chance to win a set of classic handmade silver bracelets with gold accents – courtesy of Custom Shop (a Novell Group company).
All you have to do is earn points by following our simple social media sharing list featured on our official contest page. The more sharing options you complete – the more points you earn. The top two participants with the most points win.
A combined $500 retail value, our handmade silver bracelets have been a company staple for over a generation. Bracelet design 125, with its classic hook-and-eye styling, features yellow gold accents. Bracelet design 173, a best seller for years, has rose gold accents (see official contest image for reference). First made exclusively for a legendary New York-based jewelry retailer, these made in America styles are truly are a part of jewelry industry history.
Contest ends December 20, 2017. No purchase necessary. Must be 19 or older and a United States resident. See official contest rules below for more information. Prizes will be delivered in time for Christmas!
Please note: If you have won a contest by Custom Shop or any other Novell Group divisions (Robert Manse Designs, Novell Design Studio, Lieberfarb or Wright and Lato) in the past 90 days, you are ineligible to win.
What is Custom Shop?
Novell Group is extremely excited to introduce our new Custom Shop division, where our state of the art manufacturing facility brings the independent retail jeweler an easy way to say – “Yes, I can custom make that for you.”
Custom Shop offers 3D printing, so your customers can try on their jewelry before it’s put into production. Here are more Custom Shop capabilities:
• We provide price quotes and CAD renderings within forty-eight hours for customer approval.
• Finished pieces are delivered within three to four weeks.
• Every creation is 100% made in America, so there’s no waiting for your order to arrive from overseas.
• Our domestic manufacturing muscle, with casting facilities, an extensive machine shop, and a skilled hand fabricating staff, gives our authorized retailers a clear path to market advantage.
• Some of our other technologies include casting, mold making, machine fabricating, finishing, setting, jewelry work, restoration, engraving, braiding and plating.
Interested retailers can call 888-668-3551 for more information.
Are you a consumer wanting to have a piece of jewelry custom made? Please contact one of our authorized retailers and tell them you want Custom Shop to make your jewelry dream come true.