Custom Shop wants to give you a chance to win a unique hand-engraved diamond silver bracelet. As Valentine’s Day quickly approaches, here’s a stunningly beautiful gift for your sweetheart. And Custom Shop promises delivery just in time for the most romantic day of the year.
Our hand-engraved diamond silver bracelet features 0.08 total carat weight, and is handcrafted in Argentium Silver. Its approximate retail value is $450.
Please note: This contest is now over. Check back each month!
To enter the latest Custom Shop giveaway, all you have to do is earn points by following our simple social media sharing list featured below. The more sharing options you complete – the more points you earn. The top participant with the most points wins. Remember to share as much as possible!
Contest ends February 12, 2018 (at 12PM EST). No purchase necessary. Must be 19 or older and a United States resident. See official contest rules below for more information. Prize will be delivered before February 14, 2018.
Please note: If you have won a contest by Custom Shop or any other Novell Group divisions (Robert Manse Designs, Novell Design Studio, Lieberfarb or Wright and Lato) in the past 90 days, you are ineligible to win.
What is Custom Shop?
Novell Group is extremely excited to introduce our new Custom Shop division, where our state of the art manufacturing facility brings the independent retail jeweler an easy way to say – “Yes, I can custom make that for you.”
Custom Shop offers 3D printing, so your customers can try on their jewelry before it’s put into production. Here are more Custom Shop capabilities:
- We provide price quotes and CAD renderings within forty-eight hours for customer approval.
- Finished pieces are delivered within three to four weeks.
- Every creation is 100% made in America, so there’s no waiting for your order to arrive from overseas.
- Our domestic manufacturing muscle, with casting facilities, an extensive machine shop, and a skilled hand fabricating staff, gives our authorized retailers a clear path to market advantage.
- Some of our other technologies include casting, mold making, machine fabricating, finishing, setting, jewelry work, restoration, engraving, braiding and plating.
Interested retailers can call 888-668-3551 for more information.
Are you a consumer wanting to have a piece of jewelry custom made? Please contact one of our authorized retailers and tell them you want Custom Shop to make your jewelry dream come true.