This article was originally posted on Novell’s wedding ring blog:
See ’em before anyone else! Here are some brand new palladium styles from Novell. These rings are so brand spankin’ new that they are not even on our official website yet.
Interested in pricing and manufacturing options? Please visit Novell’s retailer locator to find the authorized retailer in your area.
Palladium is a white precious metal that is a member of the family of the platinum group metals. It is mined in some of the same places as platinum and shares similar scientific qualities with the other metals in this group. It stays white, is durable, and as time goes on, even more new jewelry applications for this metal are inevitable. Yet, the most exciting thing about palladium is that it is precious and pure, so you can make an apple to apple comparison of its relation to platinum. Bridal jewelry created from palladium will stand the test of time. For more information about the metal, please visit http://www.novelldesignstudio.com/palladium.html.
Here are some additional palladium facts to help you make up your mind:
– Palladium is one of the earth’s great white precious metals.
– Palladium jewelry offers some of the finer qualities of platinum but currently costs less. It even costs less than gold.
– While platinum will always remain the hallmark for white metal jewelry, palladium is a close relative that can step in and get the job done.
– Palladium is hypo-allergenic.
– Palladium is naturally white, so rhodium plating is not necessary.
– Palladium is durable, so wedding rings made of palladium will stand the test of time.
– Palladium’s purity and preciousness make it an extremely attractive value when compared to the lesser non-precious jewelry metals, like titanium and tungsten.
Read more about palladium on Wikipedia.