It’s that time of year! Wedding season is upon us!
If you are planning your wedding, then it’s also time to start shopping for wedding bands.
Novell will be present at ten wedding band events that take place in February, March and April.
And the list may keep growing!
If there’s not a Novell representative present, there will at the very least be an expanded selection of merchandise.
So, take advantage of our presence!
A huge selection of Novell wedding bands will be at the following stores:
February 27 – March 2, 2019
David Gardner Jewelers
911 University Drive East
College Station, Texas 77840
February 28– March 2, 2019
2435 Military Rd.
Niagara Falls, NY 14304
March 8 – March 10, 2019
Steve Quick Jeweler Lincoln Square
4710 N Lincoln Avenue
Chicago, IL 60625
496 Cochituate Roda / Route 30
Framingham, MA 01701
300 Daniel Webster Highway
Nashua, NH 03060
2945 Monroe Ave.
Rochester, NY 14618
March 31, 2019
4715 Transit Rd.
Williamsville, NY 14221
April 11 – April 13, 2019
1749 Post Oak Blvd.
Houston, TX 77056
Van Cott Jewelers
2433 Vestal Pkwy E.
Vestal, NY 13850
April 12 – 14, 2019
Diamonds Direct Charleston
1911 N Hwy 17
Mt. Pleasant, SC 29464
May 3 – May 5, 2019
Diamonds Direct Richmond
11131 W Broad St.
Glen Allen, VA 23060
Here’s more about Novell:
Thirty-one years of award winning wedding band designs – trending and changing like the people who wear them.
Novell Select represents the very best and most popular work we’ve done by combining bands from our Max Patrick, Z*ART, NQP, and core Novell Collections.
With over 20,000 wedding band designs in our catalogue of work, we’ve streamlined the selection process by cherry picking styles and creating groups.
Here they are:
• INSIDE OUT bands are one color on the inside and another on the outside. For example, signature designs for men are typically rose gold on the inside and white gold or platinum on the outside. This ever-expanding category is one of our most popular and offers designs from uncomplicated to intricate. For manufacturing and plating reasons, INSIDE OUT bands are only available in precious metal.
• COLORS is a blend of designs that are popular in yellow, rose, two- or three-tone gold. Everyday jewelry is being redefined in bursts of color. And wedding bands are no exception. This is our fastest growing category!
• DIAMOND bands bring stone to precious metal. Whether understated or serious-statement designs, somewhere in this collection is a band for that distinctive men’s diamond band customer. Many of the DIAMOND designs are available as alloy or silver samples.
• ORGANICS are hand-forged-background textures that can be put on Novell precious-metal bands. From sand to lava, tree bark to ravine, supple to severe, organics speaks to those who identify with one of the many moods of Mother Earth
• CIRCLES bands are stackable in groups or used as spacers. Shapes and textures are made by machine and by hand with over thirty choices and so many combinations that you – or your customer – will never really have to make up their mind. Diversity is a state of jewelry.
• Our TOP 20 wedding band designs literally never go out of style. See a design but want it in a different width? How about a different finish? Or maybe even add diamonds, change them or take them away? Just ask! Almost all wedding band designs can be made in platinum, palladium or gold.
• TRENDING are the top selling designs in the SELECT Collection. As real-world trending of styles changes, so does this collection, although a lot of our most popular designs stand the test of time. Excellence is always in fashion.
Not available in stores quite yet, ALTROm is a special alternative metal collection and the result of our affiliation with HEAVY STONE RINGS in Utah. It includes bands made from diverse materials such as wood, cobalt, carbon fiber, titanium, etc., often combined with precious metal.
Check back again to see when and where ALTROm rings will be sold.