The Jewelry Book, one of the best jewelry industry publications dedicated to everything about jewelry, is now available online as a free eBook download. If you really love jewelry, or even just want some ideas for Valentine’s Day or almost any special occasion, then The Jewelry Book is for you!
Featured jewelry designers include:
A Jaffee, Asscher Cut Princess, Centurion Jewelry Show, Charles Krypell, Coast Diamond, Gem Platinum, Gumuchian, Jack Abraham, Jack Kelege, JB Star, John Buechner, Memoire, Precision Set, Rudolf Friedmann and Yvel.
Stories featured in the latest issue include:
Yvel on The Cover – Celebrating its 25th Anniversary. Design Trends for 2012 – Predictions from our favorite brands. The Wedding Corner – The wedding ring is often the gateway to a lifetime relationship with your jewelry customer. The River of Inspiration – Known as “The Jewel Box of the Indian Ocean,” Sri Lanka (formerly known as Ceylon) continues to yield precious stones and fine gems at a seemingly endless supply.
The latest issue of The Jewelry Book is now available online. Visit www.thejewelrybook.com to check it out! The Jewelry Book is an excellent resource for the latest jewelry designers and jewelry articles.
If you are looking for wedding bands, see our latest and greatest wedding band styles at NovellDesignStudio.com.
More about Novell Wedding Bands
Thirty-one years of award winning wedding band designs – trending and changing like the people who wear them.
Novell Select represents the very best and most popular work we’ve done by combining bands from our Max Patrick, Z*ART, NQP, and core Novell Collections.
With over 20,000 wedding band designs in our catalogue of work, we’ve streamlined the selection process by cherry picking styles and creating groups.
• INSIDE OUT bands are one color on the inside and another on the outside. For example, signature designs for men are typically rose gold on the inside and white gold or platinum on the outside. This ever-expanding category is one of our most popular and offers designs from uncomplicated to intricate. For manufacturing and plating reasons, INSIDE OUT bands are only available in precious metal.
• COLORS is a blend of designs that are popular in yellow, rose, two- or three-tone gold. Everyday jewelry is being redefined in bursts of color. And wedding bands are no exception. This is our fastest growing category!
• DIAMOND bands bring stone to precious metal. Whether understated or serious-statement designs, somewhere in this collection is a band for that distinctive men’s diamond band customer. Many of the DIAMOND designs are available as alloy or silver samples.
• ORGANICS are hand-forged-background textures that can be put on Novell precious-metal bands. From sand to lava, tree bark to ravine, supple to severe, organics speaks to those who identify with one of the many moods of Mother Earth
• CIRCLES bands are stackable in groups or used as spacers. Shapes and textures are made by machine and by hand with over thirty choices and so many combinations that you – or your customer – will never really have to make up their mind. Diversity is a state of jewelry.
• Our TOP 20 wedding band designs literally never go out of style. See a design but want it in a different width? How about a different finish? Or maybe even add diamonds, change them or take them away? Just ask! Almost all wedding band designs can be made in platinum, palladium or gold.
• TRENDING are the top selling designs in the SELECT Collection. As real-world trending of styles changes, so does this collection, although a lot of our most popular designs stand the test of time. Excellence is always in fashion.
• ALTROm is a special alternative metal collection and the result of our affiliation with HEAVY STONE RINGS in Utah. It includes bands made from diverse materials such as wood, cobalt, carbon fiber, titanium, etc., often combined with precious metal.
What is Novell’s Custom Shop?
Novell is extremely excited to introduce our new Custom Shop division, where our state of the art manufacturing facility brings the independent retail jeweler an easy way to say – “Yes, I can custom make that for you.”
Custom Shop offers 3D printing, so your customers can try on their jewelry before it’s put into production. Here are more Custom Shop capabilities:
• We provide price quotes and CAD renderings within forty-eight hours for customer approval. • Finished pieces are delivered within three to four weeks. • Every creation is 100% made in America, so there’s no waiting for your order to arrive from overseas. • Our domestic manufacturing muscle, with casting facilities, an extensive machine shop, and a skilled hand fabricating staff, gives our authorized retailers a clear path to market advantage. • Some of our other technologies include casting, mold making, machine fabricating, finishing, setting, jewelry work, restoration, engraving, braiding and plating.
Interested retailers can call 888-668-3551 for more information.
View the latest online issue of The Jewelry Book in an interactive Flash format or as a PDF download. Previous digital editions have been viewed over 10,000 times combined, so be sure NOT to miss the latest issue!
• M. Lemp Jewelers – We aren’t in the jewelry business. We are in the business of love.
• Made in America – A new way to think about Made in America. Featuring bracelets by designer Susan Sadler.
• Red Carpet Revelations – Research demonstrates and marketers agree that consumer spending habits are definitely influenced by what celebrities wear. This year’s red carpet gave them plenty of variety to choose from.
• Charles Krypell “On The Cover” – Jewelry designer Charles Krypell reinvents jewelry time and time again.
• Giving Back – Louis Anthony Jewelers of Pittsburg is a true star in the community.
• Season to Season – Platinum rings for $500? You better believe it!
• Slowly Rebounding Jewelry Market – Beware the fast changing landscape in the mature, slowly rebounding fine jewelry market.
• Trends and Views – Highlighting two new jewelry collections from John Apel, and JB Star’s innovative mobile applications.
Top jewelry designers and retailers highlighted in the Spring 2010 issue of The Jewelry Book are:
Novell Design Studio, an American wedding band manufacturer that specializes in wedding band customization, is proud to present the latest digital edition of The Jewelry Book. Both consumers and retailers can learn about a wide variety of jewelry designers and manufacturers that are either well established within or relatively new to the jewelry industry. The Jewelry Book also includes interesting articles about such topics as why platinum is a top seller for bridal jewelry, and the new “Jewelry Made in America” initiative.