If you find yourself being drawn to the world of watches, or even jewelry in general, then you’ll want to follow WhatsOnHerWrist.com. Industry pro Barbara Palumbo puts together her very unique and not-very-shy perspective on the world of ladies’ watches.
Guys – do you often wonder what a lady may think of a certain watch brand or style? WhatsOnHerWrist.com also offers opinions on men’s watches as well.
In 2010, Robert Manse joined Novell Design Studio’s family of jewelry companies. Robert’s vast experience in the jewelry industry has given Novell even more depth and experience in the area of fashion jewelry. His line of Balinese jewelry is extremely popular on Home Shopping Network and HSN.com, and soon his jewelry designs will be available at independent jewelry stores from coast-to-coast.
Robert Manse is proud to announce his new Facebook jewelry giveaway. Fans of his Bali RoManse collection can enter for a chance to win a handcrafted five carat oval Blue Topaz necklace, which has been hand-crafted in precious 925 sterling silver. This featured design is showcased on a 17 inch, hand-woven round wheat “Tolang-Naga” chain, and also has a toggle closure with an extended ring for a secure fit. All of Robert’s jewelry inspirations in his Bali RoManse Collection are hand-created by experienced artisans in Bali – the Island of the Gods.
2. Share the Robert Manse Designs Facebook page or any Bali RoManse product from this page on your Wall, and tag us in your posts. Facebook’s easy-to-use “Share” button can be found on most featured images and posts on the left side, while the “Tag This Photo” function is typically located on the right side.
3. You can share and post Bali RoManse products as many times as you like; each shared post in which you tag “Robert Manse Designs” gets you one entry into the Robert Manse Designs Facebook jewelry giveaway.
More about Robert Manse
Prior to becoming a jewelry designer, Robert Manse started his TV hosting career in 2000 on QVC for the channel’s titanium jewelry category. Other television experience includes working with the Gem Shopping Network selling higher-end jewelry designs while partnered with Euphoria New York. In addition to designer jewelry hosting, Robert’s strong industry history includes being Director of Marketing for Gold and Diamond Merchants Group, Director of Sales and Marketing for Royal Chain, President of Sales for S & R Designs, and most recently as a designer, TV host and merchandiser with Behnam Jewelry / Samuel B.
*Please note: Featured prize may not be substituted or replaced with cash award or any other alternative. No purchase necessary for a chance to win. Winner is subject to income tax laws in their area.
The manufacturer’s suggested retail price for the necklace is $300.
Leading online jewelry authority The Jewelry Weblog recently featured Novell’s new initiative to put affordable platinum bridal jewelry into jewelry store showcases – The Great American Metal Exchange (GAME). The premise of GAME is simple; jewelry stores can exchange precious metals from merchandise that is unwanted, broken or just not selling for a platinum engagement ring collection with a substantial retail value. GAME answers questions that many jewelry stores have in a tough economy – what can retailer do with old jewelry that’s not moving? And how can a jeweler actually increase their inventory without spending a lot of money?
It’s that time of the year again for the jewelry industry, and Engagement 101 is so excited for the annual JCK Show in Las Vegas (at Mandalay Bay). The leading wedding blog and website is highlighting the best in bridal jewelry during the weeks leading up to this trade show. In the May 4, 2011 Top Trends of the Week, the lead story is Novell’s Great American Metal Exchange.
NOVELL INTRODUCES NEW STUDIO PLATINUM BRIDAL CLASSICS COLLECTION
Jewelry stores who are looking for a way to get rid of unusable precious metals can now trade in their jewelry via Novell’s Great American Metal Exchange (GAME) program. The program lets jewelers trade in their under-performing, broken or damaged merchandise for Novell’s new Studio Platinum bridal-classics collection. The Studio Platinum collection is perfect for consumers with nouveau-classic taste, and the designs are carefully crafted to be affordable.
The latest issue of The Jewelry Book is now available online. Visit www.thejewelrybook.com to check it out! The Jewelry Book is an excellent resource for the latest jewelry designers and jewelry articles.
If you are looking for wedding bands, see our latest and greatest wedding band styles at NovellDesignStudio.com.
More about Novell Wedding Bands
Thirty-one years of award winning wedding band designs – trending and changing like the people who wear them.
Novell Select represents the very best and most popular work we’ve done by combining bands from our Max Patrick, Z*ART, NQP, and core Novell Collections.
With over 20,000 wedding band designs in our catalogue of work, we’ve streamlined the selection process by cherry picking styles and creating groups.
• INSIDE OUT bands are one color on the inside and another on the outside. For example, signature designs for men are typically rose gold on the inside and white gold or platinum on the outside. This ever-expanding category is one of our most popular and offers designs from uncomplicated to intricate. For manufacturing and plating reasons, INSIDE OUT bands are only available in precious metal.
• COLORS is a blend of designs that are popular in yellow, rose, two- or three-tone gold. Everyday jewelry is being redefined in bursts of color. And wedding bands are no exception. This is our fastest growing category!
• DIAMOND bands bring stone to precious metal. Whether understated or serious-statement designs, somewhere in this collection is a band for that distinctive men’s diamond band customer. Many of the DIAMOND designs are available as alloy or silver samples.
• ORGANICS are hand-forged-background textures that can be put on Novell precious-metal bands. From sand to lava, tree bark to ravine, supple to severe, organics speaks to those who identify with one of the many moods of Mother Earth
• CIRCLES bands are stackable in groups or used as spacers. Shapes and textures are made by machine and by hand with over thirty choices and so many combinations that you – or your customer – will never really have to make up their mind. Diversity is a state of jewelry.
• Our TOP 20 wedding band designs literally never go out of style. See a design but want it in a different width? How about a different finish? Or maybe even add diamonds, change them or take them away? Just ask! Almost all wedding band designs can be made in platinum, palladium or gold.
• TRENDING are the top selling designs in the SELECT Collection. As real-world trending of styles changes, so does this collection, although a lot of our most popular designs stand the test of time. Excellence is always in fashion.
• ALTROm is a special alternative metal collection and the result of our affiliation with HEAVY STONE RINGS in Utah. It includes bands made from diverse materials such as wood, cobalt, carbon fiber, titanium, etc., often combined with precious metal.
What is Novell’s Custom Shop?
Novell is extremely excited to introduce our new Custom Shop division, where our state of the art manufacturing facility brings the independent retail jeweler an easy way to say – “Yes, I can custom make that for you.”
Custom Shop offers 3D printing, so your customers can try on their jewelry before it’s put into production. Here are more Custom Shop capabilities:
• We provide price quotes and CAD renderings within forty-eight hours for customer approval. • Finished pieces are delivered within three to four weeks. • Every creation is 100% made in America, so there’s no waiting for your order to arrive from overseas. • Our domestic manufacturing muscle, with casting facilities, an extensive machine shop, and a skilled hand fabricating staff, gives our authorized retailers a clear path to market advantage. • Some of our other technologies include casting, mold making, machine fabricating, finishing, setting, jewelry work, restoration, engraving, braiding and plating.
Interested retailers can call 888-668-3551 for more information.
Sometimes shopping for wedding bands can be an uneasy task, especially if you do not know where to start. Novell’s wedding band blog is a featured blog on a new Squidoo lens – RSS from Jewelry Blogs. RSS from Jewelry Blogs collects feeds from some of the leading regional jewelry blogs and connects to them in one convenient place. It’s just a simple page with links that can be a useful tool for the future bride or groom that needs a good place to start.
Gem Gossip, a popular fashion jewelry blog with a unique view of current jewelry trends, highlights The Jewelry Book’s special feature – “Jewelry Made in America.” Novell has for a long time believed that the “Made in America” theme has a pronounced and longstanding value for domestic jewelry manufacturers as a whole; it is an important issue and a strong selling point in an age of inferior imported jewelry products. “Made in America” should without a doubt equate to quality jewelry for consumers that may be battling through a tough economy.
You can read the entire article entitled “The Jewelry Book: all for ‘Made in America’” on Gem Gossip.